|Windy Hill Campground Association
General Membership Meeting
May 27, 2007
Members Present: As reflected on the sign in sheet on file with the original minutes.
President, Don Wheeler, called the meeting to order at 1:03 p.m.
Secretary?s Report: The minutes from the September 3, 2006 General Membership meeting were read. Don Scott made a motion, seconded by Randy Lang, to accept the minutes as read. Motion carried unanimously.
Treasurer?s Report: Operating expenses as of May 26, 2007 are $$$$$$$. Monies on hand in State Farm Bank and Independent Bank total $$$$$$$. Monies owing to Port Austin State Bank for the deed purchase total $$$$$$$$. Joe Zannetti made a motion, seconded by Paul Wheeler, to approve the Treasurer?s Report. Motion carried unanimously. (A complete copy of the Treasurer?s report is on file with the original minutes and with the Treasurer.)
1) Lime stone has been put down in the southwest road.
2) The clubhouse has been redecorated with new carpet and fresh paint.
3) There are on going problems with the sewer drains.
4) Be proud of our campground.
1) The new bylaws were discussed. Tony Scibilia made a motion, seconded by Joe Fogolini, to accept the new bylaws. Motion carried unanimously.
2) Email any proposed changes to the bylaw to one of the board members prior to the September general membership meeting.
1) A soup cook-off will be held on Labor Day weekend.
2) A Kid?s bake-off will be held sometime in August. Watch for fliers.
3) A Halloween party will be held in September. Date to be determined.
4) 2006 year-end fund balance was $$$$$$$. (Complete report on file with original minutes.)
1) Membership certificates have been handed out. If you have not received yours, contact Steve Harmon.
2) The deed purchase is complete. The Membership Association now owns the campground.
3) The Haver?s Lawsuit has been settled.
1) Road work was discussed. Chris Jakee made a motion, seconded by Gina Smith, to repair and seal the asphalt in front of the clubhouse, asphalt a pad in front of the bathhouse, and limestone the remainder of the roads in sections within the budget. Motion carried without opposition.
2) The Building/Grounds committee is to look into a Pavilion.
3) It was suggested to start a ?Neighborhood Watch?. There have been items that have disappeared.
The next General Membership meeting will be held on September 2, 2007 at 1 p.m. at the Lutheran Church in Kinde.
There was no further business or discussion. Paul Wheeler made a motion, seconded by Andy Montalbano, to adjourn the meeting. The meeting was adjourned at 2 p.m.
Linda Wheeler, Secretary