|Windy Hill Campground Corporation
General Membership Meeting
May 29, 2011
Members Present: Sixty-seven lot members were present as reflected on sign-in sheet.
President, Don Wheeler, called the meeting to order at 1:02 p.m.
Secretary?s Report: The minutes from the September General Membership meeting were read. It was moved by Andy Montalbano, seconded by Paul Wheeler, to accept the Secretary?s report. Motion was carried.
Treasurer?s Report: All bills have been paid to date. There is $$$$ in the Maintenance and Improvement Fund. There is $$$$ in State Farm Bank in the Money Market acct. and $$$$ in Independent Bank in the checking acct. for a total of monies on hand of $$$$. Jim Parker moved, seconded by John Zannetti, to accept the Treasurer?s Report. Motion carried.
Old Business: None
Site Inspection ? Site inspections are ongoing. Everything looks good at present.
Bylaws ? No report.
1) The TV/cable service has been purchased and is installed in the clubhouse. As a reminder to parents that kids need to be supervised when in the clubhouse.
2) There will be prizes for the July 4 raffle. Prize donations of at least $20 are welcome.
3) The Halloween party is scheduled for the last weekend in September.
1) The pool bottom has been repaired and re-painted.
2) A new closet has been built at the bath house to store the pool cover.
3) The electrical problem at the west end of the campground has been repaired.
4) The roofs on the clubhouse and bath house were getting bad and have been replaced with a new steel roof.
5) A new floor scrubber has been purchased for the tile floor and is working well.
6) Minor road repair patching is complete
7) The faulty dryer time mechanism has been replaced.
8) A work weekend will be scheduled for painting the outsides of the clubhouse and the bath house.
9) The dumpsters have been repositioned and a privacy fence will be constructed.
10) The new pool furniture has been purchased and is in place.
Finance-The budget for the current year is on track. At present, there is no reason to raise maintenance fee for next year.
Elections-The offices of President and Vice-President are up for election. A member of the election committee will be around soliciting nominations. Nomination will be taken until 8/21/2011.
1) There are still trees available for purchase.
2) A proposal for a new pavilion was presented. It is informational only, just putting out ideas for future improvements.
3) Laura Montalbano moved, seconded by Bonnie Wacker, to donate $100 to the Port Austin Fireworks committee. Discussion followed. Motion carried with no opposition.
4) Committee signup sheets are available. Anyone interested in being on a committee see the Secretary.
There was no further business or discussion. Paul Wheeler moved, seconded by Ray Barrera, to adjourn the meeting. The meeting was adjourned at 1:45 p.m.
The next General Membership meeting will be held Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 1 p.m. at the Lutheran Church in Kinde.
Linda Wheeler, Secretary